My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Point, California, United States

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yellow/Green Dress


I added little green turtle buttons to the top. You can't really see it in the photos, but there are little white flower buds with tiny green stems all over the fabric so the greens pick up those stems. I guess I'll have to give my daughter a camera if I'm ever going to get any picture's of my sweetie wearing these things. I have 2 more dresses to make and a couple of more nighties. It was so cute, she called me the other day and says "Hi Grandma! I like my stuff." And she has the cutest little pixie voice :) I miss my grandkids!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger BQ said...

that is really pretty!

my grandmother made me a blanket when i was sick in the hospital when i was 2 years old. i have for the past 20 years slept with it under my pillow (even at college!) and it never fails to remind me of my grandmother's love.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Tori Leslie said...

I love all your projects. I just found your blog and I'm motivated after seeing all your cute projects.

Nice blog!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home